samedi 17 octobre 2015

slinkachu






















Since 2006, street artist and photographer Slinkachu has been remodelling and painting miniature model train set characters, placing them in the streets and photographing their ‘daily lives’; leaving behind the tiny installations for others to discover.
The artist has left hundreds of his works around the UK and beyond and you can see much of the nearly decade-long project on his website and blog. The artist adds:

It is both a street art installation project and a photography project. The street-based side of my work plays with the notion of surprise and I aim to encourage city-dwellers to be more aware of their surroundings. The scenes I set up, more evident through the photography and the titles I give these scenes, aim to reflect the loneliness and melancholy of living in a big city, almost being lost and overwhelmed. But underneath this, there is always some humour. I want people to be able to empathise with the tiny people in my works.
Egalement dans ce style : jean joseph renucci christopher boffili

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire