dimanche 4 octobre 2015

chad awalt


















For Chad Awalt, combining the expression of the human figure with the sensitivity and warmth of wood has been the physical fulfillment of an evolving concept.
"After years of watching images form out of wood while concurrently and diligently studying the classical figure, I have finally brought these two areas of intense focus in my work together in a new and exciting form. I believe the fundamental essence of wood allows the human figure to be demonstrated as a perfect form of nature, so expressive in its subtleties and gesture. These creations present the viewer with a segment of or partial void in a figure and allow an unconscious completion of the form, even an expression of emotion or mood. I am excited to be able to share these works and thereby attempt to communicate the passion that these pieces evoke in me."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire